Thursday, September 15, 2005

Progress report: Batrock goes to the taffy pulling machine

At the moment, I'm working on making the new and improved Batrock fit all of the images well. I'm going to keep the "one splash image" pattern I've been doing. Because I have to reupload every article I have written since the initial move to Batrock, I will hopefully be able to do this for every article along the way to create marvellous uniformity.
I'm far from King Code, though, so not quite sure how well it will go or how long it will take. I hope to just take a big chunk of time on the weekend and get through it.

Due to the whole different appearance of Bell-chan, I've actually edited things out of the finished Batrock versions, as of Honey and Clover 21. So there'll be more exclusive content on the proper Batrock when it comes around. I know, it's exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home